Climbing rose Danse de Feu
|Height:||3.5 metres||Spread:||2.5 metres|
|Flowers:||Bright brick red||Aspect:||Full sun or semi shade|
|Uses:||Border, trellis, fence, wall, arbour||Pruning:||Remove dead and crowded stems in mid autumn onwards|
- Lightly fragrant double flowers
- Repeat flowers through summer
- Grows freely in the border and up fences, walls and trellis
- Perennial, will grow year after year
- Plants supplied bare root
Climbing rose Danse de Feu produces very bright brick red flowers all
summer long on dark green foliage. The abundant large, high centred,
double blooms are lightly scented and are attractive to bees. It looks
fabulous when in full bloom growing up trellis, walls, pillar or pagola.
Fully hardy. Grow in full sun or part shade in any reasonable soil.
Established height of 3.5 metres.