Climbing rose Gardeners Glory
|Height:||3.0 metres||Spread:||2.5 metres|
|Flowers:||Yellow||Aspect:||Full sun or semi shade|
|Uses:||Border, trellis, fence, wall, arbour||Pruning:||Remove dead and crowded stems in mid autumn onwards|
- Highly fragrant sweet scented double flowers
- Repeat flowers through summer up to autumn
- Grows freely in the border and up fences, walls and trellis
- Perennial, will grow year after year
- Plants supplied bare root
Climbing rose Gardeners Glory repeat flowers all summer long in clusters
on dark green foliage. The abundant large, delicate yellow double blooms have a
lovely sweet scent and are also attractive to bees. It looks fabulous
when in full bloom growing up trellis, walls, pillar or pagola. Fully
hardy. Grow in full sun or part shade in any reasonable soil.
Established height of 3 metres.