Rambling Rose Veilchenblau
|Height:||4.5 metres||Spread:||3.0 metres|
|Flowers:||white-streaked dark-lilac||Aspect:||Full sun or light part shade|
|Uses:||Border, trellis, fence, wall, arbour||Pruning:||Remove dead and crowded stems in mid autumn onwards|
- Lightly scented lilac-white semi-double flowers
- Single period flowering in June-July, midsummer
- Grows freely and vigorously up trees, fences, walls, trellis, pergola
- Perennial, will grow year after year. RHS Award Of Garden Merit.
- Plants supplied bare root
Veilchenblau produces masses of beautiful small, lightly orange-scented, semi-double, white-streaked dark-lilac flowers in June and July. Foliage is light green. Grows freely up walls, fences, trellis or pergola, prune to maintain the desired size. Fully hardy. Attractive to bees too. Grow in full sun or light part shade in any reasonable moist but well drained soil. It can reach an established height of 4.5 metres. RHS Award Of Garden Merit.